Fruit Crumble in minutes. So easy. So Good.
- apricots - 3
- peaches - 3
- plums - 3
- blueberries - 1 cup
- sugar - 5 tbsp
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- corn starch - 2 tsp
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Crispy Crumbs Baked Streusel Topping - 1 bag
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
Cut the fruits into quarters. (Except blueberries can remain whole)
- Place in a large bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, corn starch and cinnamon.
Place in a 9 or 10 inch round baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 45. minutes.
- Uncover, pour contents of "Crispy Crumb" topping evenly over fruit.
- Warm for 15 minutes more before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream